Pizza Power Large Multi-Serve
15 Inch By 11 Inch
Most people love pizza – even fussy eaters. However, they can be seen as “junk food” by many, especially parents. They wouldn’t want their kids to eat a normal pizza more than once a week.
Pizza Power has reversed that problem. We make tasty pizzas that everyone loves, but which are actually good for them! This is definitely not junk food. Each pizza gives all the nutrients that we need at the right levels – a complete balanced meal. All great stuff!
These large multi-serve pizzas are ideal for schools, hospitals, corporate catering and large functions, where many people would choose pizza.
These measure 15 inches by 11 inches, which makes them ideal for Gastronorm baking trays to maximise the use of space in your oven.
Pizza Base: Fortified wheat flour [Wheat flour, calcium carbonate, iron, niacin, thiamin], wholemeal flour [wholemeal wheat flour, wheat gluten], water, yeast, psyllium husk powder, rapeseed oil, dried seaweed (Ascophyllum nodosum).
Pizza Sauce: tomatoes, roasted red peppers, water, white wine vinegar, sunflower oil, salt, herbs, garlic, acidity regulator (citric acid).
Cheese Topping: Mozzarella cheese, cheddar cheese.
No Transfats, GM ingredients or additives!
Calculated from supplier’s specifications per 100g as sold:
|Energy||912kj / 216kcal|
|of which Saturates||2.8g|
|of which Sugars||1.6g|
- Contains Gluten, Wheat, Yeast and Dairy (milk products).
- Lovingly prepared in a nut free factory
- Suitable for veggies
For best results defrost before cooking
- Pre-heat oven to 200oC/400oF/Gas Mark 6. Remove all packaging.
- Place directly onto the middle shelf. Cook for approx. 8 – 10 minutes, or until the crust turns brown and the cheese begins to bubble. Remove product carefully from oven when cooked. Do not reheat.
- For fan assisted ovens, reduce time to 6-8 minutes. Cooking times may vary for individual appliances; always check that the product is piping hot before serving.
*All cooking appliances vary in performance. These instructions are a guide only.
*DO NOT MICROWAVE
*DO NOT REHEAT